Tuesday, March 29, 2011

where did i go??


here i am again! lots has happened so i have dumped a bunch of things on from mid to late march... i still have lots of catch-up to do but here is one thing that i want to share: about 2 weeks ago i attended a very interesting workshop on finding out my life's purpose... as many of you know i am constantly spinning in a state of confusion about what direction i am going in. anyways... turns out, my life's purpose is this:
TO CREATE WITH HARMONY AND CONTENTMENT
so i guess i was on the right track all along, but after finding this out i feel more validated in my creative endeavours, and can easily justify my doodles more appropriately!! hooray!!
so that is my story and also i'm sorry about being awol.
xoxo kate

7 comments:

  1. OK this is great! Now how do I find out my purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSS. When are you available for a visit, I would like to stop by. I am back to work in 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to see you back, and with validation to create more of your magic. you are on the right track. it is apparent.

    keep it coming sister... and you have inspired me to make stuff today. i will forecast while i waste away here at work and i will create it with contentment. thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Congratulations... I am always inspired by your posts, their poignancy and whimsy. May you find consistent contentment in your creativity!
    ja

    ReplyDelete