Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Pencil = Love

After very little sleep last night, due to an ill Emily (she's feeling a bit better) I went shopping for pencils Kate as my witness and after saying out loud that I didn't want any hard pencils I accidentally bought 3 hard ones, in my defense they were being stored under B not H (in the wrong section) but I did manage to pull though and purchase one pencil which I love, I wanted to try it out so while Emily was snoozing on the couch I drew this lady. I maybe should have been napping as well as now I'm rambling in typing form. I am pretty excited about this pencil and am about to redraw the old car with the new pencil.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful drawing! Hurray for new pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drawing is awesome! You are so talented. I'm sad to hear of the pencil mixup - I know how much you wanted B's, but I'm pleased to see you pulled through regardless.

    ReplyDelete