Sunday, March 4, 2012

GIANT STUDIO PURGE! - Free for the taking!

I know this isn't something I made today, but it is a bunch of glass prototypes, bits pieces, parts and etcetera's that are taking up precious space in the studio and need to find new homes. I am going to post them here, and if anyone wants them please let me know and I will put them in a box with your name on them... first come first served! Feel free to pass this along to anyone else as well!

Shiny glass bubbles attached to rare earth magnets


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. (If any body else wants these I'd just like a couple for kids artwork on the fridge.)

      Delete
  2. Hooray... this is now spoken for! The lucky recipient is the director of funliness... JLee!! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna share jlee. we would like one for our new home!

    ReplyDelete