Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jellyfish Pendant



Here's my new line of pendants, basically this is the collection that I plan to get CSA approved and really start to develop... they are deigned around the Plumen lightbulb, and are loosely based on the shape of the jellyfish!
So... please give me your honest feedback, this is going to be my new collection after all, so I need your honest insights. They wil be available in a variety of bright funky colours. Also if you have any suggestions for names, I am going for something jellyfishy, moderny, funky, colourfully, bright, etc so if anyone has any nice ideas....

7 comments:

  1. i love this!! super funky!
    have you considered 'Medusa' as a name?

    dare i ask how much a lightbulb is if one breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..and...i like the photo setup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, the bulbs are slightly pricey but do last a while - they'll set you back around $30! I did toy wit medusa and I'm glad you suggested it... I wasn't sure if it conjured up images of snakes eve though it is a word for jellyfish... i really like the name but i wasn't sure....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Medusa and especially like the pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your feedback ladies, I think it's a go with "Medusa"
    BTW Heidi, I have been hoarding lots of supenfun bits of glass for you and your mosaics... we'll have to get together when you come home so I can give them to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great! look forward to the "bits"...and getting together!

      Delete
  6. the pendants are stunning and what a crazy bulb! cant wait to see more colours!
    Medusa works...
    name brainstorm: the fire-breather, lotus, lightning, lightning lotus, and... dangle blaze.

    haha

    ReplyDelete