Tuesday, January 8, 2013

back in my basement again.



ive been on a long meander of coming back from banff then the holidays then heike and i got out of town for the fun of it all!  so now i am back in my basement and playing with these acetate sheets i printed last minute in banff to play with and i am loving the expeiments.  I thought it would be fun to print exclusivly from my stock of images i have shot in barbados for the fun of it.  the tropical feelings don't hurt either.  what do you say heidi, can you hook me up with a show to sell some of this stuff!?  maybe it would move down there!


1 comment:

  1. yay basement! tropical feelings are really welcome right now. i could really use a warm sea breeze in my life. oh wait, this picture is giving me a warm sea breeze through its open window... success!!!

    ReplyDelete