Sunday, January 27, 2013

Original of failed painting...

...called my secret garden.....the tulip wasn't working and I tried to fix it several times....so I turned the painting upside down and made it into "the fishermans daughter"....it is romantic. ....the fisherman's daughter is Madame Butterfly (opera) and here she is singing "un bel di" (one fine day, my ship will come....and with it her lover)


I have lost the snail at the rim of the vase...see upper left in first painting...this is a pity, may have to reintroduce....

3 comments:

  1. You are unbelievably great! I can't believe how you are able to rework and resolve things so brilliantly! I am looking forward to the reintroduction of the snail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this definitely was a great solution! i'm glad you will work tirelessly to re-introduce the snail.. he was a little hidden gem!

    ReplyDelete