Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Purse-onality


Gracie and Emily and I went to the stuff a bag sale at the patch (it's worth the trip) and we stuffed a bag with clothes, some of which I'll be using for fabric to practice sewing. The girls each picked out purses which I felt I needed to post because they couldn't suit their personalities more! I bet you can guess whose is whose!

Speaking of purses, I have been enjoying my fish change purse. I pulled it out at the hardware store the other day and the cashier gasped said "EW!" I assured her I don't carry a real fish in my purse, as that would stink. She apologized and explained that she really hates fish. I told her I understand I have a friend like that, she bought me my change purse, this made her laugh.

2 comments:

  1. these purses and your story are hilarious! i love that your girls have such different purse-onalities. heheha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha! these two purses completely sums up your little ones! SOOO FUNNY!
    I'm glad your fish purse is starting strange conversations for you :)

    ReplyDelete