Saturday, November 24, 2012

6 vistas

here are 6 - 20 inch square photographs that i took last week when i was up the glorious sulpher mountain.  ive been in the colour darkroom with my sub-standard negative development and my substandard expired photo-paper to make this 10 foot composition on my studio wall.  
I have made 3 copies of each frame so that i can experiment with the others by cutting them up and collaging with their jagged edges!!  weeee





shame that the 4th and 5th don't quite meet.... im  missing a slice of reality.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps this IS a slice of reality!look forward to the next installment of the installation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha slice of reality! that should have been one of your tags!
    I'm with anonymous (I'm thinking Heidi?)... can't wait to see the next step!

    ReplyDelete