Saturday, November 24, 2012

fabric ball of fun

heike can't post on the blog with her blackberry so she sent us this to post for her!

Hi ladies,

I can't seem to post to the blog from my phone, so this will have to do. I wanted to share with you the creative thing I did yesterday!  It still needs to be finshed up after I wash it and the filling. Its a first birthday present :)

(I don't have JL email...could someone forward to her or post on my behalf...I will need to take this up with Blackberry!)

4 comments:

  1. its a beauty of a ball. what a luckly little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome!!! it will be so fun to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pellegrino, I mean Heike heehee, this is really lovely! It's great to see you back on the blog. I would love a tutorial on how to make this! I think I would like to try to make one.

    ReplyDelete